- Thoughtful design to support your toddler’s independence & sleep routine
- A two-piece wearable blanket that's super soft, cosy and warm
- Perfect for toddlers who are toilet training or dressing themselves
- Features specially designed pants for quick pull-up/pull-down
- Cleverly designed envelope neckline makes it easier to place over your little one’s head
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- Designed for comfort; with a wide, fold over, ribbed waistband & scooped back to keep your little one’s tummy & back warm
- This Heavy Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Pairs perfectly with our Love To Dream™ layers
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 3 sizes: 2 years, 3 years & 4 years
- Fabric content: Top & Pant: Outer & Lining: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane; Contrast: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Filling: 100% Cotton
- Product Safety: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Gently pull to shape after washing
- May be tumble dried on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not iron print logo
- Do not dryclean
- Wash immediately after every use
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.