Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Online Exclusive
North Star Olive Green
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- This product is a Love To Dream™ online exclusive
- Featuring our classic North Star print
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- This Medium Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 18°C & 24°C
- Doubly snugly and made with 2 layers of fabric in core garment suitable for all year round
- Made with soft brushed cotton for added extra softness and warmth. Brushing process creates a soft pile which helps provide warmth
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- High quality seam finishes. No exposed internal seam edges & double fabric edging on external seams
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium and Large
- Fabric content: Outer : 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Lining: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- WARNING! Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items (e.g. cot duvet)
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.