Swaddle Up™ Online Exclusive
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- In the recent 2023 Made For Mums Awards this Love To Dream Swaddle Up™ has won 3 awards in the following categories:
- Silver Award: Everyday parenting essential over £25
- Bronze Award: Game-changer parenting product under £50
- Bronze Award: Newborn Swaddle
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Our original jersey fabric is a soft, stretchy knit. Made to last, wears well and retains shape wash after wash
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- All our garments are quality and performance tested
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.