Sleep Suit Short Sleeve Online Exclusive
Organic Cotton Fleece
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- This Medium Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 18°C & 24°C
- Made with organic cotton which is super soft & luxuriously comfy on the skin
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 5 sizes: 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, 3 years and 4 years
- Fabric Content: Outer: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Elastane; Yoke, Sleeves, Cuffs & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane
- Please Note: We are currently updating our packaging. Some customers may receive packaging for this product that says it is for moderate temperatures but please be assured that this product is for mild room temperatures of 18-24°C
- Product Safety: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.