Sleep Suit Long Sleeve Online Exclusive
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Long sleeves help to keep your little one's arms warm
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
- This Medium Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 18°C & 24°C
- Doubly snugly and made with 2 layers of fabric in core garment
- Made with soft brushed cotton for added extra softness and warmth. Brushing process creates a soft pile which helps provide warmth
- Lined with a classic soft jersey knit to provide additional warmth and keeps the brushed cotton softer for longer, maintaining product quality wash after wash
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- Longer lasting fit, between 6-12 months for sleep suits
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- All our products are quality & performance tested
- Available in 5 sizes: 6-12 months, 12-24 months, 24-36 months, 3 years and 4 years
- Fabric Content: Outer: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Elastane; Yoke, Sleeves, Cuffs & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane
- Please Note: We are currently updating our packaging. Some customers may receive packaging for this product that says it is for moderate temperatures but please be assured that this product is for mild room temperatures of 18-24°C
- Product Safety: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.