Stardust Light Pink
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Featuring our classic Stardust print
- Our Original jersey fabric is a stretchy knit. It is super soft, comfy and smooth to touch
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Fabric elasticity allows for comfortable, multiple, non-bulky, layering underneath for further insulation
- Long sleeves help to keep your little one's arms warm, with fold over cuffs for size 6-18 months only.
- Stretchy for a snug fit across the torso to assist with self-soothing
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
- Made to last, wears well and retains shape wash after wash
- High quality seam finishes including binding on external seams
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- All our products are quality & performance tested
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 2 sizes: 0-1 (6-18 months) and 1-3 (18-36 months)
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- WARNING! Do not use if the child can climb out of the Cot
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items (e.g. Cot duvet)
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.