Alphabet Soup White
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Our Sleep Bag is proudly crafted from LENZING ECOVERO™. Certified eco-responsible and low-impact, LENZING ECOVERO™ is manufactured using sustainably sourced materials and generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose
- Our Ecovero range is made from silky, soft and moisture wicking fabric which feels beautiful on the skin and keeps your bub cool and dry in warm temperatures
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy change
- Protected zipper tab to ensure baby's skin isn't irritated
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 2 sizes: 0-1 (6-18 months) and 1-3 (18-36 months)
- Fabric content: Outer: 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane
- WARNING! Do not use if the child can climb out of the Cot/Cot
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items (e.g. Cot duvet)
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.