Fitted Mattress Protector Sheet Basket/Bassinet
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Introducing our all-new Love To Dream™ Cotton Mattress Protector Bassinet/Basket Sheet. Soft, comfy & waterproof sheets for long, dreamy sleeps
- The Love To Dream™ quilted mattress protector offers a comfortable and convenient addition to your child's bedding rotation
- With a cotton outer layer and quiet waterproof backing, this option offers an extra level of protection for your mattress from stains, allergens and dust mites
- Perfect for pairing with our fitted sheets, our quilted mattress protector is easy to change and machine washable
- One Size (Bassinet: 80cm x 40cm x 9cm)
- Fabric content: Upper, Skirt & Filling: 100% Cotton; Interlining: 100% Polypropylene; Lining: 100% Polyester; Coating: Polyurethane
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
- Dry thoroughly before reuse or storage
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every child and everybody feels hot and cold differently, ambient temperatures fluctuate, the child’s general health and wellbeing will impact body temperature and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. As these factors make it challenging to give absolute and definitive advice to parents and carers, the clothing guide should be used only as a general guide. The parent or carer is best suited to determine the right sleepwear and clothing combinations for the child.
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s: Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range. Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range. Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range. Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range. Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
Love To Dream garments are made to comply to some of the strictest requirements in the world. Dependant of the garment style and country it is supplied to, some of these requirements include standards and regulations such as BS EN 16781, AS/NZS 1249, CFR1610 or CFR1615.