Leggings Online Exclusive
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Our Leggings are proudly crafted from LENZING ECOVERO™. Certified eco-responsible and low-impact, LENZING ECOVERO™ is manufactured using sustainably sourced materials and generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose
- Our Ecovero range is made from silky, soft and moisture wicking fabric which feels beautiful on the skin and keeps your bub cool and dry in warm temperatures
- Footless ankle bands allow your baby's feet to naturally grip the floor
- Waistband can be worn extra high to keep tummies and backs warm, or folded over for comfort
- Keeps your little one's legs nice and warm, without being too hot
- Suitable for kids on the move, or toddlers still learning how to walk
- Perfect for pairing with a singlet or long-sleeve bodysuit
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
- Perfect for layering under Love To Dream sleep products
- Available in 5 sizes from Newborn up to 18 months
- Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Product Safety: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.