Kids Pyjama Set Short Sleeve
Chicken Run Olive
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- The separate top and bottom make this set perfect for independent dreamers who are toilet training, or like to dress themselves
- Soft, stretchy cotton keeps its shape no matter how active your little one is
- The envelope neckline makes it easy to pull on and off over their head
- The curved hem and fold over waistband prevent your child's back from being exposed to cool night air
- The convertible waistband can be worn high for warmth, or folded over itself for comfort and security
- Ideal for warmer nights from spring through summer, or as a layer underneath a Sleep Suit or & Sleep Bag
- Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 3 sizes: 2 years, 3 years & 4 years
- Fabric content: Top: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Shorts: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Product Safety: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.