FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Made with our Original, high quality jersey knit fabric. Stretchy, comfortable and super soft.
- Made to last, wears well, retains shape wash after wash and designed for use across multiple children.
- Low shrinkage, high colour fastness and low pilling
- Clever zippers: Twin zippers for easy nappy changes. Protected zipper tab to ensure baby's skin isn't irritated. Zips from ankle to chin for easy dressing
- Fold-over sleeve cuff to keep hands warm and avoid scratching
- Fabric ensures comfortable, non bulky, multiple layering under Love to Dream sleepwear to suit room temperatures spanning 14-27°C
- Suitable for machine wash and tumble dry
- Available in 7 sizes from Newborn up to 3 years
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Product: Safety: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.