2-in-1 Waterproof Sheet & Mattress Protector Sheet Cot/Cot
FREE shipping over £50
2-5 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Introducing our all-new Love To Dream™ Cot/Cot Sheet. Soft, comfy sheets for long, dreamy sleeps
- 2 in 1 - Multipurpose for use as sheet and waterproof mattress protector. Made with Tencel™ Lyocell™ Lenzing which has following benefits:
- Botanic origin
- Sustainable production
- Unfavourable for bacterial growth
- Smooth and comfortable
- Machine washable
- Up to 50% lower emissions & water impact than generic viscose
- Love To Dream™ Tencel™ 2-in-1 waterproof sheet offers a comfortable and convenient addition to your child's bedding rotation
- Made with a soft, smooth knit Tencel™ Lyocell™ Lenzing fabric and bonded onto a quiet waterproof coated backing, this 2-in-1 option offers an extra level of protection for your mattress and repels additional moisture
- One Size (Cot: 132cm x 77cm x 19cm)
- Fabric content: Upper: 100% Lyocell™ Coating: Polyurethane
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
- Dry thoroughly before reuse or storage
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- Products with a Warm Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 24-27°C. Our "Lite" Summer Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Moderate Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures from 20-24°C. Our "Moderate" Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Mild Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 18-24°C. Our “Mild” Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cool Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures between 16-20°C. Our "Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
- Products with a Cold Temperature Rating are ideal for Room Temperatures below 16°C. Our "Extra Warm" Winter Garments are best suited for this temperature range.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.