Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag
Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled.
FREE shipping over $50
2-8 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 68°F & 75°F
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 75°F to 81°F
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 68°F to 81°F (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 68°F to 75°F
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 64°F to 75°F (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 61°F to 68°F
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 61°F
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.