The Dangers of Counterfeit
The Love To Dream™ Commitment To Your Family’s Safety
Love To Dream™ was founded on the single principle of making safer infant sleep simpler for all parents. We offer truly innovative and original designs that help solve the very real, everyday infant sleep challenges that all sleep deprived parents face. From day one, we have remained true and steadfast to our SAFER SLEEP MADE SIMPLE™ mission which we achieve in 3 simple ways:
- Our products are made to a standard first and a price point second. The standard will never be compromised by the price point. You may pay a little more upfront, but you get a whole lot more in function, design and safety.
- An uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of product quality and safety. On average each garment has over 60 design specifications; our mills weave our special fabric to strict proprietary specifications; each garment goes through a minimum of 13 build processes; we are fanatical about quality control at every stage of the process so that the final garment meets all of our standards and exceed the relevant international standard.
- Make our products available to all parents globally via our Love To Dream™ credited worldwide dealer network. Our products are available on more than 45 countries and counting.
Our commitment to the principles above, have resulted in a total of over 42 product, industry and company awards to date. That’s a record we’re incredibly proud of but also one that we never take for granted.
We’re parents just like you and we thank you for being part of our journey. Ensure you always buy genuine Love To Dream™ Products. Learn about counterfeits here.
Beware of Counterfeit Product
Love To Dream™’s success around the world has been hard earned by staying true to our mission and our uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of product quality and infant safety. Our success has also meant that just like many other leading brands, we have caught the attention of counterfeiters, looking to make a quick dollar at your expense.
The Very Serious Dangers of Counterfeit Baby Products Quality standards are the first thing to go in counterfeit products which often include but are not limited to: cheap zippers that come off and can become a choking hazard; cheap fabrics and incorrect stitching which can pose a serious safety risk; and subtle changes to design that fail to meet government infant safety standards, again posing dangerous health risks to your child. We are vigilant in tackling the vile industry of counterfeit manufacturers and have several enforcement strategies in place that we use to remove counterfeit listings and products globally.
How you can protect your child from counterfeits:
Here are two simple ways to protect yourself and your child from dangerous counterfeits and ensure you are only ever buying authentic Love To Dream™ product
- Find the Authorised Love To Dream™ Distributor in your country by contacting us.
- If you have any suspicions or concerns about a product being counterfeit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing the love.
Love To Dream™