Two-Piece Sleep Suit
FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Thoughtful design to support your toddler’s independence & sleep routine
- Not too hot, and not too cold - perfect for in-between seasons
- A two-piece wearable blanket that's super soft, cosy and warm
- Perfect for toddlers who are toilet training or dressing themselves
- Features specially designed pants for quick pull-up/pull-down
- Cleverly designed envelope neckline makes it easier to place over your little one’s head
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- Designed for comfort; with a wide, foldover, ribbed waistband & scooped back to keep your little one’s tummy & back warm
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Organic cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- Perfect for heading into the cooler Autumn months, and out of Winter into Spring
- Available in 3 sizes: 2, 3 & 4
- Fabric content: Top & Pant: Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane Contrast: 93% Organic Cotton 7% Elastane Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every child and everybody feels hot and cold differently, ambient temperatures fluctuate, the child’s general health and wellbeing will impact body temperature and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. As these factors make it challenging to give absolute and definitive advice to parents and carers, the clothing guide should be used only as a general guide. The parent or carer is best suited to determine the right sleepwear and clothing combinations for the child.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
Love To Dream garments are made to comply to some of the strictest requirements in the world. Dependant of the garment style and country it is supplied to, some of these requirements include standards and regulations such as BS EN 16781, AS/NZS 1249, CFR1610 or CFR1615.