Fitted Bassinet/Basket Sheet Twin Pack
FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Introducing our all-new Love To Dream™ Bassinet / Basket Sheet. Soft, comfy sheets for long, dreamy sleeps.
- Made from 100% soft, stretchy, jersey cotton
- Our cotton fabric is made with natural, breathable fibres, which are ideal for baby's delicate skin
- Snug & cosy cotton fabric is gentle and soft for bub
- Extra wide, durable and stretchy elastic around the sheet edge ensures sheets are easy to fit and remain secure in place
- 200gsm heavy-weight jersey fabric will retain shape and softness over time
- Shaped to fit both oval and square mattresses
- Packed in a reusable, easy-to-store jersey bag
- Twin pack ensures you'll always have a clean sheet ready when needed
- One Size (Bassinet: 80cm x 40cm x 9cm)
- Fabric content: 100% Cotton Jersey 200gsm
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- May be tumble dried on low
- Warm iron if necessary
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.