Swaddle Up™ Clearance
FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Our original jersey fabric is a soft, stretchy knit. Made to last, wears well and retains shape wash after wash
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- All our garments are quality and performance tested
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product) 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product) 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
Love To Dream garments are made to comply to some of the strictest requirements in the world. Dependant of the garment style and country it is supplied to, some of these requirements include standards and regulations such as BS EN 16781, AS/NZS 1249, CFR1610 or CFR1615.