Our premium Love To Dream Snug Shrug™ is a great addition for sleeveless sleep bags and suits to keep those little arms warm on cooler nights. Made with a brushed fleece sleeve for extra warmth and a snap button closure to keep your little one comfy and cosy.
FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Introducing our Love To Dream Snug Shrug™
- Made with Love To Dream™ classic grey marl
- A great addition for sleeveless sleep bags and suits to keep those little arms warm on cooler nights
- Brushed fleece sleeves for extra warmth with fold over hand mittens
- Original cotton jersey knit body
- Snap button closure to secure for comfort & warmth
- Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 3 sizes: 3-6 months, 6-12 months & 12-18 months
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- CAUTION KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.