Sleep Suit Clearance
North Star White
The award-winning Love To Dream Sleep Suit™ is a versatile “all-in-one” style wearable blanket with legs. Designed to keep little ones warm, whilst providing freedom of movement. Perfect for little wrigglers.
FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- 1.0 TOG LUX KNIT™ quilted blanket for warmth
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- With its tamper proof zipper system you can rest easy knowing your toddler won’t unzip themselves from their suit during the night, ensuring they stay cosy and warm all night long
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Available in 5 sizes: 6-12months, 12-24months, 24-36months, 3 years, 4 years
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.