South Pole Grey
The Love To Dream™ Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket – designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets in the cot, ensuring a more comfortable sleep day or night
FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Extra roomy wearable blanket
- Extra warm built-in quilted blanket for added warmth
- This Extra Heavy Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- Long sleeves help to keep your little one's arms warm, with fold over cuffs for size 6-18 months only
- A safer alternative to loose blankets
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Pairs perfectly with our Love To Dream™ layers
- Available in 2 sizes: 0-1 (6-18 months) & 1-3 (18-36 months)
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fabric content: Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane, Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Cotton, Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Sleep Bag Stars Mint Fabric Content: Yoke, Sleeves & Cuffs: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane; Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane; Filling: 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Australian Merino Wool
- WARNING HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.