FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Featuring our classic Stardust print
- Our Original jersey fabric is a stretchy knit. It is super soft, comfy and smooth to touch
- This Light Weight Material is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Fabric elasticity allows for comfortable, multiple, non-bulky, layering underneath for further insulation
- Long sleeves help to keep your little one's arms warm, with fold over cuffs for size 6-18 months only.
- Stretchy for a snug fit across the torso to assist with self-soothing
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
- Made to last, wears well and retains shape wash after wash
- High quality seam finishes including binding on external seams
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- All our products are quality & performance tested
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 2 sizes: 0-1 (6-18 months) and 1-3 (18-36 months)
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- WARNING HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.