Maternity Robe Clearance
Viscose from Bamboo
FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- Introducing our all-new Love To Dream™ Nursing Robe.
- As most new Mums know, once baby arrives, it can be challenging to find comfortable, non-restrictive, functional clothing that allows you to breastfeed. Often, only inner garments are designed with nursing functionality, meaning that outer garments need to be pulled open or taken off to nurse, leading to Mums getting cold while feeding.
- soft viscose from bamboo stretch fabric
- Sublimely comfortable and specially designed to ensure that Mums stay covered and warm while feeding and avoid becoming over exposed
- Modesty cover panels
- Hidden easy access breastfeeding slit openings
- Internal tie for additional closure security
- Fixed tie so tie won’t get lost or accidentally removed
- Contemporary print
- Check out our matching Love To Dream™ Maternity Jumpsuit, for a stylish nursing solution, day or night.
- Available in 3 sizes: Small (Womens 10-12), Medium (Womens 12-14), Large (Womens 14-16)
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every child and everybody feels hot and cold differently, ambient temperatures fluctuate, the child’s general health and wellbeing will impact body temperature and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. As these factors make it challenging to give absolute and definitive advice to parents and carers, the clothing guide should be used only as a general guide. The parent or carer is best suited to determine the right sleepwear and clothing combinations for the child.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
Love To Dream garments are made to comply to some of the strictest requirements in the world. Dependant of the garment style and country it is supplied to, some of these requirements include standards and regulations such as BS EN 16781, AS/NZS 1249, CFR1610 or CFR1615.