FREE shipping over $75
2-7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
7-10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT
- The Love To Dream™ Arm Warmers keep your little one's hands & arms warm on cold nights
- Now made with a soft cotton filling
- Extra warmth & comfort
- Can be worn with any garment - it's not just for sleep time
- Attached mittens help keep little hands warm
- Available in 3 sizes: 4-12 months, 12-18 months and 18-36months
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.