Silly Goose Dusty Blue
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
FREE shipping over $50
5-10 business days for delivery. See here for more information.
- A triple layered construction, featuring a built-in blanket for superior warmth & comfort.
- Outer layer made with Original, super soft and comfy jersey knit with a 100% natural cotton wadding inner layer providing softness, insulation and warmth.
- Cotton helps trap and retain heat keeping baby warm and soft stretch cotton lining is gentle on baby’s skin.
- Designed to help babies self-soothe and learn how to settle themselves to help establish & maintain healthy sleep routine
- ARMS UP™ natural position allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Recognized ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric elasticity allows for comfortable, multiple, non-bulky, layering underneath for further insulation.
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- High quality seam finishes. No exposed internal seam edges & double fabric edging on external seams.
- ALL OUR GARMENTS ARE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE TESTED
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric Content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Filling: 100% Cotton
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures below 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable. We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as recognized to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.