Swaddle Up™ Warm 2.5 TOG Dreamer Olive
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
- A triple layered construction, featuring a built-in blanket for superior warmth & comfort.
- Outer layer made with Original, super soft and comfy jersey knit with a 100% natural cotton wadding inner layer providing softness, insulation and warmth.
- Cotton helps trap and retain heat keeping baby warm and soft stretch cotton lining is gentle on baby’s skin.
- Designed to help babies self-soothe and learn how to settle themselves to help establish & maintain healthy sleep routine
- ARMS UP™ natural position allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric elasticity allows for comfortable, multiple, non-bulky, layering underneath for further insulation.
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- High quality seam finishes. No exposed internal seam edges & double fabric edging on external seams.
- ALL OUR GARMENTS ARE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE TESTED
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric Content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Filling: 100% Cotton
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.