Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Warm 2.5 TOG Dreamer Olive
Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled.
- A triple layered construction, featuring a built-in blanket for superior warmth & comfort.
- Outer layer made with Original, super soft and comfy jersey knit with a 100% natural cotton wadding inner layer providing softness, insulation and warmth.
- Cotton helps trap and retain heat keeping baby warm and soft stretch cotton lining is gentle on baby’s skin.
- Helps transition to arms-free independent sleep whilst maintaining an established sleep routine
- Helps keep baby settled during transition phase
- Patented zip-off wings allow a gentler and gradual move to arms-free sleeping
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Continue to use these products post transition with appropriate under/over garments for longer lasting use.
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- ALL OUR GARMENTS ARE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE TESTED
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium and Large
- Fabric Content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Filling: 100% Cotton
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.