Keeping your baby safe while sleeping is of paramount importance. Swaddling is a useful way to help your baby settle & sleep on their back.
Swaddling with the LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™
The LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™ allows you to more safely swaddle your baby*
- Without risk of any loose fabric unraveling during sleep time
- With their ARMS UP™ which may impede involuntary rolling
- With room to sleep in the correct position with legs flexed in the 'frog' position
- With room to move their hips & legs
- In a single layer of breathable fabric to reduce the risk of overheating
*This information is not medical or allied health professional advice. Further, no cure or treatment for disease is offered on this website. LOVE TO DREAM™ recommends you seek professional advice for your and your child's individual needs.
Creating a Safe Sleep Environment for your Baby:
There are a few simple steps to remember when putting your baby to sleep.
- Back to sleep for every sleep.
- Use a firm sleep surface.
- Infants sleep in the parents’ room, but on a separate sleep surface designed for them, for at least the first 6 months.
- Keep soft objects and loose bedding away from the infant’s sleep area.
- Consider offering a pacifier at nap time and bedtime.
- Avoid smoke exposure during pregnancy and after birth.
- Avoid alcohol and illicit drug use during pregnancy and after birth.
- Avoid overheating.
- Avoid head coverings during sleep including hats, headbands and bows.
- Avoid use of commercial devices that are inconsistent with safe sleep recommendations.
SOURCE: First Candle, www.firstcandle.org/creating-infant-safe-sleep-environment/
All LOVE TO DREAM™ products are INPAA approved
INPAA, a privately owned & operated organization, and is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products & to promote safe consumer use of products.